The BCW Transmission Repair Drain Table was designed for use as a safe,
heavy duty, and durable work table for dismantling and rebuilding large
transmissions. The table is made with heavy angle and expanded
steel metal for durability. The table has a special feature that
allows transmission fluids or oil on tabletop to drain into a drip
pan at the bottom of the table. This feature ensures a safe and clean
work station. Units can be ordered equipped with HD 6 inch steel,
polyurethane coated locking casters for mobile units or HD height
levelers for stationary units.
The table can be customized to meet your needs. The table’s typical
dimension is 66” (width) x 30”(length) x 34”(height) but can be
customized. There are several engineering options available to meet
your maintenance need.
- Oil and tranmission fluid on the tabletop is drained and collected
into a drip pan at the bottom of the table.
- Special transmission holding fixture.
- Sheet metal drip pan comes as standard.
- Engineering Option:
» Engine head fixture
» Transmission adapter
» Differential adapter
» Alternator adapter
- 66"x 30" x 34"
(W x L x H)
Custom sizes is available.
- Material: heavy angle iron and expanded metal steel plate.
- Stationary Table: HD height levelers
- Mobile Table: 6" heavy duty steel casters with
- 1 year warranty.