The BCW Fabricated Steel Parts Carts are designed to hold engine components
for transporting or storing during the tear down, cleaning and rebuilding
of engine systems. The top 3 shelves are of heavy-duty angle. The bottom
shelf is constructed of HD tubular steel tubing and heavy gauge expanded
sheet steel. All shelves have safety lips all around to prevent parts from
falling or rolling off. A rectangle box constructed of perforated steel is
located on the bottom of the shelf for safe storage of small parts. Beneath
the bottom shelf, a heavy gauge sheet metal drip pan captures the oil and fluid
from above. The cart has 4-6" ball bearing heavy-duty locking casters that
are coated with polyurethane, which provides smooth and easy mobility.
- Shelves have safety all around.
- Engine component hold down bracketing.
- Bottom shelf has a 6" x 24" perforated steel box
for small parts.
- Removable drip pan beneath the bottom shelf catches oil
& fluid from above.
- 2 front casters are rigid while 2 rear casters are swivels.
- Safe shelf surface area of 65 square feet.
- 4-6" ball bearing heavy-duty locking casters.
- Bottom shelf is made form 2" x 2" HD tubular steel &
heavy gauge expanded sheet steel.
- 1 year warranty.